Thursday, March 04, 2004

There are more.

While we were out shopping, we saw another one. He didn't feel wrong in the exact same way as the guy last night, but he was still wrong. We saw the guy getting into an SUV in the parking lot. We decided to follow him for a while to see what happened. In a way I'm glad we did, but at the same time, I wish like hell we hadn't. He pulled into one of those fancy office complexes down town. The poor bastard behind me nearly ended up chewing on my rear fender I hit the breaks so hard. When I saw the place they were everywhere. Jenny can sense them too and as soon as we realised what we were looking at, we got the hell out of there. Took all the fun out of grovery shopping I can tell you. Jen want's the lap-top to do some research now, so I'm off to make dinner. Right now, I'm really starting to appreciate the mundane things I never really thought about. More later.

-J.C.

No comments: